About us


The Stress

Of Commercial Building

At JaCody Construction, LP we pride ourselves on developing long-term relationships with our clients. Our goal always is to make a first-time client into a lifetime one. Approximately 40% of our projects are negotiated where we are selected based upon our reputation, performance, and quality rather than just low bid. The remaining 60% are won competitively in the Design-Bid-Build platform. This combination along with our long list of repeat clients demonstrates our commitment to customer satisfaction and cost competitiveness. Becoming a true partner with our clients and giving attention to every detail of the project's life cycle are reasons we are known for being on-time, on-budget, and producing a quality product that all involved parties will be proud of.

General Contracting

Each project will be given the highest level of attention by all team members. We ensure a group of quality superintendents, engineers, and subcontractors on-site as well as a dependable executive level management team for support.

Preconstruction Services

We perform a detailed analysis of each project to discover its unique challenges and needs as every project and client is different. We then use this comprehensive review to create a customized budget plan before the project design even begins. Every project is approached with a sense of urgency from pre-construction to completion as we understand our critical role in being responsible for the overall success of our projects.

Construction Management

It is our primary responsibility to work with the owner and the design team to develop an accurate budget early on in the design process. When working as the Construction Manager, budgets are crucial during the early design phases as the early budget numbers will help guide the design to the owners desired budget. It is our job to identify the scopes of work which may not be fully developed and to accurately estimate these values to make sure the scope is not prematurely reduced to target an overall budget number. Getting the most for the owner for their money is our primary objective.

Aggie Owned and Operated


Fastest Growing Business Award


A+ Rating Excellence